Mr. S

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Is this the end or the beginning?

This has been a long and arduous journey for me.  I consider myself horrible at writing and expressing my own thoughts.  I think that is why I like teaching so much.  I take other peoples theories and coach young minds to think their way.  No real new ideas are mine. 
My favorite discovery during this trip was ustart.  I really want to create my own organizer.

My downfall is not knowledge of the content; its organization.  This whole course has allowed me some insight to becoming more organized.  That will be one step closer to becoming a good teacher.  It surprised me how unorganized I really am, and open my eyes to a future and better me as a teacher.


I think the biggest down fall to this course is that most likely by the time this really gets going the technology is out dated.  Technology moves so fast that its almost impossible to keep up.  Remind101 is an app that I have used several time this year and it allows me to text important topics to anyone who signs up to my number that is computer generated.  I can not text individuals and the students can not text me personally.
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment