Mr. S

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thing #19: Beyond facebook: other social networks.

  • What did you discover about the best uses of social networking for educators?
When I started this thing I did not realize how many different social networks there truly are. Classrom20
allowed me access to many other teachers and technologist.  Teachers that have been seasoned sometimes find their selves in a rut.  They have fallen out of their relationship with the students being in the now.  Technology and social networking allow us to stay up with the times.  Social networking and Apps like Delicious can help collaboration to occur when differentiation is needed and even rejuvenation of spirits of the educator.

We as educators are always fighting the time issue.  One of the ways I can be more productive is to sometimes play.  Whether that be watching a movie, or face-booking (I am a lurker), I need a source to unwind to stay mentally healthy.  One site that I found appealing was IMBD because I love to watch movies; its a way to release stress for me and this site allows to know the upcoming movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment