Mr. S

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thing #23: Creative Commons

Dr. Wall used an already existent program, idea and had and needed to give the respect to the entity that generated this completely new idea.  I copied this from Dr. wall bog showing that she and now I have give credit to said people.  

Credits

Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachers is based on Learning 2.0 - 23 Things, a staff development program for the Mesquite Independent School District. That program was based on the Learning 2.0 program that was designed by Helene Blowers and adapted by the California School Library Association and others. Content and style for Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachers has been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons License.
Learning about creative commons and copyrighting during this course, I have found a lacking in my instruction.  I need to coach the students to correct behavior when writing a paper.  If they must use other peoples ideas they must give credit for it. I will attempt this feat by giving the power point that was generated from the portfolio part of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment