Mr. S

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing #7 Explore Flickr

My adventure into Flickr was easy to begin with.  I had no problems finding interesting pictures and groups.  I did however, have much trouble figuring out how to download pictures without having an account.  I had to compare other peoples posting in their blogs and the web address they generated from their pictures to understand how to download pictures.  I never found the more tab :(.  I noticed that when people downloaded their pictures that it was picture site then /sizes/m.  I then figured out the rest.

I uploaded this photo because it is where I would love to be during spring break.  My wife has other ideas though and the beach is where we are going. :(  This picture was taken by

Bjørn Peder Bjørkeland

Heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment