Mr. S

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing #8 Flickr Mashups

I used the jigsaw creator in big huge labs website to make this mashup using the picture that I downloaded from the previous blog.  I found it relatively easy to perform this function and had no difficulties downloading the file that I'd already saved.  I am not much on pictures and tend to try and stay out of them and feel almost that they are an invasion to my privacy.  My wife's always taking pictures and requiries me to be in them, but if it was my choice I would stay out of them.
When it comes to pictures of oneself and being an educator, one should tread lightly.  Personal life and students can quickly get mashed up and then danger can soon follow.  So as a general rule, I feel that one should limit how much of oneself can be seen by others.

I think that mash ups could be used in the classroom setting by allowing the student to generate relevant words and ideas in a creative way.  To stimulate the learner that is picture oriented.



              
           

No comments:

Post a Comment